The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Monday, October 25, 2004
how good are things right now?
Just a quick note of some random thoughts...

Auburn is 8-0 and number three in the country, facing a night game at Oxford on Saturday and staring down the barrell at UGA and Bama.

The Boston Red Sox lead the St. Louis Cardinals two games to none in the World Series.

Curt Schilling is on the cusp of becoming the biggest clutch performance sports hero in our lifetimes.

Florida just fired their dumbass football coach with a 4-3 record this year, 20-13 in his 3-ish seasons, and the team still has to play UGA this weekend, Vandy and South Carolina and then a trip to FSU for a beating of epic proportions.

I have a four day weekend this weekend and am going to the Busch race at Atlanta Saturday with family and friends for a GDE (Guys Day Extravaganza).

My daughter is potty training faster than I ever thought possible.

We just celebrated our one year anniversary in our new house.

My wife has not only started cooking on our Big Green Egg by herself, but she's finding reasons to use it when she doesn't really have to.

Someone please hand me a tissue. I think I have something in my eye...
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Fuck off, Berger! You big fat fuck. Eat more!