The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Thursday, October 14, 2004
I gots a big BIG weekend planned...
So, here's the deal. Tonight, it's over to the high school to watch my nephew's ninth grade football team play, which I love. It will also be my first chance to see the new matrix board that my sister-in-law raised money to build.

Tomorrow, for only the second weekend since we've lived in our house, our across the street family (my wife's sister and husband) won't be home to play with. Friday afternoons are cold beers in the driveway or on the porch followed by kickass steaks on the Big Green Egg.

I love Fridays like that, but we'll survive. I look forward to their return before next weekend so my Fridays can return to normal.

Saturday morning, my mother-in-law will come over before noon to watch the spawn so the wife and I can attend Big Green Egg's EggToberFest at 57th Fighter Group on Clairmont Road. Over 500 folks will be there with over 100 cooking for us to try and learn stuff. There will be free beer and wine, as well as gift packs, drawings, and a band. I can't wait to learn more about cooking pork loins, ribs, steaks, and hopefully some pizza too.

We will then get home just after the start of the Auburn-Arkansas game, which starts at 3:30EDT. I'm sure there'll be more football, beers and dinner later. Also, the Cup race is Saturday night from Charlotte. It's like the world WANTS to help me get my mind off of the horrid injustice imparted upon me by the MAN. That will, of course, be followed by some erious sleep.

That's becuase Sunday, me and my buddy Kurt are going to the Falcons-Chargers game courtesy of Verizon and my mother in law. We have kickass seats, we're leaving at 9am for Waffle House, tailgating at the dome, and an afternoon of pro football.

Despite my accident on Wednesday, that makes for a pretty good week and weekend if you ask me.

War Eagle everybody.
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Todd Berger is a fag!