The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Friday, October 29, 2004
vacation days rule!
I took off today and Monday for no particular reason. I get three weeks of vacation now and I usually have trouble using two, so this is extra tough. I'm simply making long weekends here and there to eat up the time.

I am looking forward to going to the races tomorrow with Todd, Adam, Tim, Nick, Jack, Randall and Reece. We'll get to see two Cup practices, the Busch race and the IROC race after that. It is Adam, Tim, Jack and Randall's first trip to the races, so we'll have to see what fun we can make for the newbies.

Not much else happening today yet. I am tending to two 8-pound boston butts on the Egg as we speak. They are at about 148 degrees internal, and I estimate they'll be done around 4:30 or so. Then it's in the cooler for pulling later tonight and then vacuum sealing so they'll be perfectly fresh for eating at the track tomorrow.

More later. It's off for a little laundry duty.
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hey Nitwit,

No need to vacuum pack if you plan on eating it tomorrow. Stup-ass.