The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
I'm getting slack already...
I said I'd post every day to make suggestions for names for the new Bambin(o/a) and already I'm laying down on the job.

Let's just get right to it and list a few that I find more funny or amusing than practical.

Here's a list of names I'm pretty sure we're NOT going to use if it's a boy:

Butch
Colin (like Powell, not Farrell)
Dick
Gaylord
John
John Thomas
Johnson
Peter
Ralph
Randy
Rod
Willie / Willy
Woody

Now here are some girl names we're not gonna use either (and I haven't even consulted the wife):

Cherry
Fanny
Mary Jane
Patsy
Pansy
Priss
Prissy
Randi

I am also not going to name my child Barry Bonds Berger or George Steinbrenner Berger. I will not name a girl Cheese, Bacon Double, Triple or Krystal Cheese Berger.

Not out of the question are Ted Williams Berger, Aubie Berger, War Eagle Berger, Jeff is a fag Berger, and Dale Junior Berger.

That is all for today. Stay tuned for more baby naming fun as well as some pretty cool news I got last week that continues to develop....