The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Thursday, July 21, 2005
You're not gonna believe this!!
I am sitting at work with our entire internet and network connectivity not functioning, so I decided to submit a blog (GASP!!) via dialup connectivy.

As I wait for the simplest of things to occur, I wonder if this is what Abe Lincoln felt like while writing on the back of a shovel with a lump of coal.

Lance Armstrong is leading still and is, short of a stroke or sabotage, going to win the Tour on Sunday. There's not much action in the broadcast since all the guys with any hope know that they can't escape him, so they all just ride together through the French countryside chatting. It's quite surreal.

I don't have much today, other than to say it's gonna be a busier than shit four days. We are getting the deck treated and stained, the outside of the house painted, and six room inside painted, as well as some electronic equipment installed and moved. This entails frequent moving of much furniture, and I still have my usual yard care to complete tonight.

We are also researching the purchase of a 3-input switch for our home that will allow us to have 3 closed circuit cameras (one for the nursery, one for Lauren's room and one for the front door or possibly above the Egg on the deck) that will allow us to check any or all of the cameras from any tv in the house. If it comes with a remote control. I'm all in.

And if you don't agree with that, all I have to say is "Welcome to my home, Big Brother. Sit down and stay a while. Can I offer you a cold beer?"