The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
Dammit...it's dusty in here again.
Here is an email I got from the wife this afternoon...


We met Lauren's teachers today.

When we showed up Ms. Bianca was walking down the hall. She said "are you Lauren?", to which Lauren nodded her head. Then she bent down to talk to Lauren and Lauren ran up and jumped in her arms. Too sweet!

Ms. Bianca wanted to take her home. She said "Oh good - Lauren is going to be my social butterfly this year - I love them." She was very sweet and Lauren is excited about going back.

(pictured L-R) Ms. Maria, Lauren & Ms. Bianca.


I can't tell you how excited I am that the urchin is not only not scared about the idea of school, but that she's excited about it. I feel better knowing that only one person will be crying in that parking lot on Monday.

Oh, and if you call me around 9:30am this coming Monday, I may need a minute. I think I'm going to be having trouble with my contacts.