The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Friday, August 19, 2005
This post is not for the kiddies....
Now, you are going to ask where the following came from, but I assure you that my intentions were pure when I started.

I was reading Drew Curtis' Fark today (and if you don't read it at least once a day every day, well...you should). I stumbled across an article about Amazon.com quietly starting to act as a re-seller for ummm....er....well....personal "ahem" massagers. And I'm not talking about the ones used for calf cramps.

Anyway, since my company is in the process of trying to get a similar line of products to market, I was curious to look and see if this was our big internet shopping break.

Alas, it was not.

But I stumbled across something even funnier. See, if you go to Fark, you'll see that there's a story headline (with some comedy attached), then to the left is a link to the story and to the right there is a link that is a number. This number represents the number of comments that have been left about said article.

Anywhoo, in reading the comments, someone mentioned that farkers must now be writing product reviews now for the new Amazon.com products. So I clicked on the link and, lo and behold, here is what I found:

No more A to M fears thanks to Anal Douche, May 11, 2005
Reviewer:

Chad Heft - See all my reviews My parner Lance has always be a bit squeemish about pleasing me orally after I've given him a good reaming. His main concern, bacteria, has too often been confirmed with him suffering frequent bouts of dysentery, which aside from causing him discomfort is also interuptive to our daily erotic routine. He has also often complained of the taste,as you can well imagine. But since my purchase of Anal Douche, Lance has had no qualms what so ever about finishing me off like a pro. Now, not only do we enjoy hot man on man action, but peace of mind as well. Thanks Anal Douche! Was this review helpful to you?


If you aren't laughing by now, you must have mis-read it. Read it again.

Okay. Now see how funny that is? Man, I love some of the creative folks that have access to the internets.