The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Monday, August 15, 2005
You can tell it's Monday
Today I come in, do my usual routine of verifying that the backups ran, then I started backing up some images to our NAS for safe keeping, since "someone" recently deleted our external image storage device.

(By the way, it was moi that deleted the drive. But we never backed it up before and now we do, so I guess, in the end, that's a good thing).

Anyway, I head into the breakroom for a big bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios and a quick browsing of the sports page. I was also chatting with someone about folks in the office that don't pay attention when they put the coffee pot under the coffee maker, and then coffee spills everywhere. You might not think it would, but it happens all the fucking time.

So I'm talking with this person and go to put my spoon on my napkin, but I hook the bowl and spill about a pint of whole milk all over my shirt and, more importantly, my lap. I try to clean it up with water and paper towels, but it's not much use.

Now, I'm wearing khakis, so it looks like I've pissed myself. I also am conidering how nice I am going to smell later in the day with sour milk all over my crotch.

I sure hope I run out of gas on the way home or lose my wallet today.