The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Thursday, September 22, 2005
a couple of photos
These are from my camera phone and they're not great, but you'll get an idea about how the cars hit and where we hit and how we stayed together, given the rubber tire mark on the side of her car.

Notice also that her car is pushed in all the way to the bracings in the door. It's a 2005 Hyundai and I'm betting the damage is three or four times what mine is money-wise.




These are from my camera phone and they're not great, but you'll get an idea about how the cars hit and where we hit and how we stayed together, given the rubber tire mark on the side of her car.

Notice also that her car is pushed in all the way to the bracings in the door. It's a 2005 Hyundai and I'm betting the damage is three or four times what mine is money-wise.