The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Thursday, September 22, 2005
Did I mention this?
I'm not sure if I said this or not in either of my previous posts, but this is the third time this has happened to me in a calendar year.

That's right. The guy you know that spent the last 21 years bragging about how he hadn't had so much as a conversation with a cop has had THREE accidents in one calendar year.

Of course, the first one was a woman making a U-turn from the right lane into my right side door, and the second was when a woman in my building dragged the entire side of my wife's car the day I drove it to work, and this one was a girl leaving her lane to avoid getting hit, which resulted in her hitting me, but still...

I have had about an ass full of my cars being damaged by other motorists.

I have a message for the rest of you Gwinnetians:

Either kill it so I can get a new one or leave me the fuck alone.

That is all for now. Don't forget to take your vitamins and check your mirrors and blind spots.