The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Thursday, September 22, 2005
Just a little addendum to my last post...
I'm not sure how many of you have experienced this, so I'm gonna ask.

Do any of you know how frightening it is to be playing pinball with your car amidst and among a thousand other cars at 75 mph or better knowing full well that, if you unexpectedly change lanes or hit someone else, there's gonna be a shitstorm a mile long and 500 feet wide?

I am just sitting here now and thinking about how close that was to really catastrophic.

I must commend the young lady that hit me. Although she hit me instead of choosing to leave me out of it altogether, she did more or less maintain control of her car without exacerbating the situation by freaking all the way out, jerking the wheel one way or the tother as many young drivers would do.

I guess in the end of the day, if all I got out of a highspeed collision during rush hour on an intersate was some right front damage, then I should consider myslef retty lucky. That could have been much MUCH worse.