The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Answers to questions that bothered you so...
Question number 1:

Warren asked "Have you solved the potty training accidents yet?"

Well Warren, it hasn't happened since I got home, so I think it's fair to say that my wife is to blame.


Question number 2:

Ethel asked "What color underwear am I wearing?"

That's easy, Ethel. It's October, you're home for the day in comfortable pajama bottoms lounging around your lair / home feeling fabulous, so I'm going to go with the fact that it's a trick question. You're wearing no underwear, and since nothing has no color, the answer is infinity...or something.


Question number 3:

Staci24 asks: "How many inches make up a football field, excluding the end zones?"

Well Staci, that depends. Do you mean how long is a football field in inches, or how many square inches is a football field?

I'll answer this several ways. A football field is 3600 inches long and 1920 inches wide (excluding the end zones).

That means the playing field is 6,912,000 square inches, or roughly 1.1019284 acres.

Now, quit worrying your pretty little head about stuff like this and start making out with a chick or two.