The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Thursday, October 13, 2005
Are you kidding me?
You're not gonna believe it if I just say it, so I'm linking to the story on CNN:

Here it is.

Yes. You read that right. Mrs. Duggar has just had her 16th kid in 18 years. Of course, she and her husband waited a few years to get started after she married Jim Bob...AT AGE 17!!!

Now, a couple of points.

Jim Bob Duggar? Really? Why do these necks make it so easy? The only name better that I know of in redneckia is the name of Tennessee's backup QB. His name's Jim Bob Cooter (I kid you not...look it up). I may buy his jersey if he ever plays a down.

Where does a gal grow a mullet like that in 2005? That's just awful. Is everyone else in her family blind or dead? I wouldn't let any family of mine be photographed like that even if they gave birth to a talking dog.

This statement was entertaining as well:

"We both just love children and we consider each a blessing from the Lord. I have asked Michelle if she wants more and she said yes, if the Lord wants to give us some she will accept them," he said in a telephone interview.

She'll be happy to accept them? Accept them? Maybe if she wasn't so accepting of things (like her husbands peenie in her hoo-ha) then she wouldn't be having to have this internal struggle about whether or not she wants more kids.

Oh, and as for the Lord deciding whether you'll have more children. You know, speaking as a guy who knows about this subject, the Lord also created latex trees, created the folks that invented latex condoms, as well as the folks that work at companies that make and sell latex condoms.

Maybe this is the Lord's way of seeing how stupid these folks really are.

Oh, and I would never EVER hire a guy named Jim Bob anything as my realtor, so I sure as hell wouldn't vote or him to be my congressman.

I'm thinking that if the electable talent pool where they live is so shallow and devoid of life, maybe me and my paltry brood of four should move up there, build us a big ol' house and run for gubment. I bet I could get some kick ass perks then.