The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Here's one I didn't expect...
It seems that Mrs. TML decided to get into the game as well.

She asks: "If you were to measure my belly with toilet paper - how many squares would I measure?"

Now, this is a tough one. Obviously I love my wife dearly and would never intentionally hurt her feelings.

That said, I have always maintained that if this blog was going to be worth it's weight in bits or bytes or whatever, that I'd have to be honest, brutally so if necessary.

The question again was "If you were to measure my belly with toilet paper - how many squares would I measure?"

I have a couple of different answers:

1) All of them?
2) Is my guess confined to just one roll?
3) A Brazillian?
4) It's impossible to tell since between you and our 3 year old, we go thru so much toilet paper on a daily basis in this house that I'm forced to drive to Wal-Mart to take a shit.

I'll talk to you again soon since I'll have plenty of time to blog once I'm sleeping in the guest room...