The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
The first day of the rest of our lives...
So the wife and urchin 2.0 are all set to come home today. Lauren was a little weepy around bedtime last night "missing her mommy and sophia," but we got to sleep alright and except for my 12:15am wakeup for some more Percocet, everyone slept great.

And then a little after 6am...I heard it.

The cough.

Not an isolated cough. It was a wet croupy cough. Urchin 1.0 was sitting up in bed just hacking away.

So my wife's four days removed from surgery and bringing home our four day old daughter, and I'm 8 days removed from getting out of the hospital from heart surgery, and I've got a kid with a hack.

Who saw THIS coming?

p.s. Today there will be pictures coming from both the surgery and from the arrival of Sophia.

TMLSB