The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Saturday, November 19, 2005
Friday November 18th, 2005
Friday was a good day.

I was finally feeling like myself again, and was doing better at limiting my Percocet intake and conversely was far less high during the day.

The wife had had a doctor's appointment Thursday where they mentioned that her blood pressure had been a little high, and they asked her to monitor it until her next appointment on Tuesday the 22nd.

Our friend Brad brought us dinner from Outback steak which RULED!! I love their lamb chops and Caesar salad, and was thrilled that I couldn't (and didn't want to) finish the meal.

Ordinarily I would have ordered an appetizer for myself, eaten my dinner and picked at whatever the wife and urchin 1.0 didn't eat.

I really think I'm gonna be a changed person since this whole thing happened. I never want to go back, and I don't want to leave a widow and two orphans either.

Anyway, we had a good meal and tried to watch the rain delayed truck race, but we ended up going to bed at a respectable hour and feeling better than I thought possible just seven days after surgery.