The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Monday, November 28, 2005
funny thing about pills
I am taking a lot of different stuff for a variety of causes since my surgery. To keep things organized, I bought one of those AM/PM pill sorter things you find at your grammy's house, and I proceeded to fill it up.

Good, right?

Well sure, unless of course you forget that the Ativan you're taking temporarily for anxiety was already in the AM slot, so you then proceed to take another one.

That's TWO Ativan.

Man, is it gonna be a good morning...
1 Comments:
Blogger Susan said...
I also take a lot of pills. I have multiple granny-containers. However, since one thing I'm treating is ADD, it is difficult for me "remember" to organize all my drugs into appropriate slots. Any words of wisdom?