The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Sunday, November 20, 2005
Sunday November 20th, 2005
Sunday was quite a letdown day.

Still a good day, but let's be honest. The day after you have a kid could be the least exciting day of the year.

But we did get the carpets cleaned, the Falcons lost (again), Tony Stewart won the title (again) and I took Percocet (again).

I visited the wife and urchin 2.0 again along with urchin 1.0 and had a nice time. Lauren's doing so well with all of this. I only hope that lasts thru the first middle of the night feeding.

I tried to rest, as if you could bank sleep and save it for when you REALLY need it. But at this point, any rest I get is good rest and any recovering I do now is good recovering.

I can't wait for my wife and new urchin to get home so we can start our lives as an even numbered family.