The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Day 3 of forever...
So tonight I indulged for the first time since my surgery and just ate a big dinner of (get ready) Cooley's pizza. I ate two thirds of a medium pizza.

And not only do I now feel like shit, but I feel guilty as shit too. At least I did. Now I only feel moderately guilty.

Tonight's workout:

3.535 miles
72.1 carbs burned
575 calories burned

I feel good too. I got my heart rate a little too high so I spent the last 20 minutes trying to ease it down without leaving the fat burning nirvana of 135 bpm.

And now, it's time to watch LOST, catch a shower during the second commercial and hit the rack. Hopefully urchin 2.0 will oblige, unlike last night....
1 Comments:
Blogger Ethel said...
I'm proud of you! Keep up the good work.