The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Tuesday, January 31, 2006
I don't know what to say here.
I was reading my favorite news site (Fark dot com) this morning and stumbled across a story from The Smoking Gun (who broke the James Frey / Oprah scandal) about a guy in Iowa who was being held in jail for assault and robbery.

Then they showed his mugshot:



And then I'm thinking to myself, what do his parents think? Do they ask him to step out of family photos? What about conferences at his kid's school? How do the teachers respond to that?

And then there's the whole "of course he's a criminal!! Where's a dude with "Fuck You!!" on his forehead gonna work? Chik-fil-a? Blockbuster?

Anyway, this made me laugh so I thought I'd share. I hope he enjoys his time in PMITAP prison. (For those that don't know, that means "Pound Me In The Ass" Prison). Maybe some big fella will knock the fuck you off this guy's face.

Later.
1 Comments:
Blogger Taz said...
Maybe while he's in PMITAP he'll get a new tattoo on the back of his head that says "Fuck Me"...just a thought