The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Isn't that always the way?
So yesterday, urchin 2.0 was still doing the "don't eat much, cry a bit, be generally unsettled, etc.," and we just can't figure it out.

Then, last night, I hit the treadmill and she laid next to me in the bassinette thingy while I walked for an hour, only crying a couple of times for a couple of minutes total. We went to sleep after I fed her at 10:30p last night, and she didn't get up again until 2:30am, and then not again before my departure at 5:30am. She also ate both of those bottles in their entirety, so I have no idea what to think.

Molly's got her an appointment with the pediatrician today at 9am, so if anything's wrong, hopefully he can tell us what it is. If there's nothing wrong, then I fear we've gone down the same Colic road as urchin 1.0, only a little later with this one.

Stay tuned. I'll keep you posted when I know more...