The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Friday, January 20, 2006
Thank God it's Friday
Not much to go on today. It's Friday (whew), although when you have kids, every day's the same. They don't sleep in on the weekends, they don't allow you to nurse a hangover for a few hours, and they are almost never quiet.

We're going out to dinner Saturday night for the first time in a while and we can't decide where to go. Do we hit a tried and true place like Outback Steakhouse, or do we try something relatively new like California Dreamings or Aqua Terra? Or maybe it's the gold standard family-owned Italian place around the corner.

I feel like it should be more than a trip to the local Mexican place and then a hand shandy in the parking lot, but I am a bit undecided.

Anyway, that's it for now or until I read or hear something that makes me nuts.

Oh, I was finally down another half a pound today bringing me to 211.5 pounds. I really want to get below 210 soon and see some progress towards 200 pounds. However, I believe that is going to require a new level of dietary discipline.

We'll see what we find out. More later...