The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Why do I find this funny?
I have no idea, but I'm going to share it with you anyway.

I went out in the hall to hit the head and noticed a handtruck outside of the men's room. I went in, proceeded to relieve myself, and heard a strange but familiar beeping.

I realized by connecting the dots that the UPS man was in our bathroom taking a dump.

And I snickered.

I have no idea why this struck me funny, but now I'm giggling just telling you. I mean, do you figure that keypad thingy they carry has a "dropping the kids off at the pool" button or maybe he has some button he has to push every so often like on the show LOST, and if he doesn't, he gets canned...I mean, fired?

Just curious.
1 Comments:
Blogger Ethel said...
And coworkers make fun of me for hand sanitizing after I sign for UPS/FedEx stuff...