The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
And just so you don't things are perfect...
I brought my lappy in tonight to track the monthly backups for the first time since we got our new LTO3 tape drive at work (yes, I'm a dork). Anyway, the wife and I are both sitting on the bed in deuling dorkland with our two laptops, and then it happened.

Urchin 1.0 puked.

In bed.

And on her new electric blanket.

So now, she can't go to school tomorrow, we've had the emergency bed stripping and re-bath taking, and now we're waiting to see if the phenergan stays down or comes up like before. The wife didn't want to give her a cracker with the phenergan / tylenol combo, but I did.

Nobody's right or wrong in this. It's just the not knowing.

Anyway, instead of going to bed at 11:01pm after I was sure the backup ran, I'll be up until at least 11:30pm and probably until morning since I'll end up sleeping on urchin 1.0's floor on bucket duty.

I'm watching them on the camera now, and we've had three bucket false alarms since she got back in bed.

Fingers crossed everybody.