The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
The middle of the night ninja strikes again
Last night's visit came around 2:11am. It seemed that someone wanted a new pull-up. That's what we get for letting her have juice right before bed.

But to her credit, she didn't come to our room first. She went looking for her pullups in the nursery, but couldn't find them. Then she told me she was cold, which she was.

See, we got her an electric blanket last week, but she still doesn't understand that it works much better if the user is actually UNDER the covers and not on top of them.

So I got her changed (actually, I got the pull-up...she did the rest herself), got the bed arranged and got her back into it, but this time she was under the electric blanket.

She was asleep again in about two minutes.

We're getting there. I figure in another 11 years I'll actually get a good night's sleep...