The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Friday, February 24, 2006
Totally inappropriate
I'm warning you right now, so if you read on, it's your own fault.

I was just walking into the building from lunch at the same time as a few people I used to work with were walking in, and we were all talking and laughing and cutting up, etc.

Good times.

We all walked up the stairs together, but I turned right to go to the new side of the building and they turned left to go into the old side.

Except for one guy. I'll call him Glenn.

Glenn was always very quiet, but can be a funny guy if you are paying attention. So Glenn turns the same way I'm going to turn coming out of the stairs. I am heading into the bathroom (which is on our side of the building, just like the case of Brady vs. Brady and that bedroom split in half of 1966), and it is clear that Glenn is too, since he's turned away from his office and towards my side of the building. (I'm a genius when it comes to deductive reasoning).

Anywho, we walk in and I turn right for the standers and Glenn heads into the first sitter (since the more desirable handicapped sitter is already occupado).

Seconds later, as I'm relieving myself, Glenn drops one of the greatest public bathroom farts of all time. Literally. While public restroom flatulence isn't a specialty of mine in practice, I've heard my share over the years, and this was top shelf. Loud, resonant, even echoey, and I'm telling you, it may have been the longest lasting non-Howard Stern Show fart in the history of witnessed farts.

I immediately thought of the Tom Arnold character in a white cowboy suit sitting in the stall next to Austin Powers and saying "Yeah, that's it! You show that turd who's boss!!"

And that's when I laughed out loud, mid-pee, and there was no way to hide that it was me doing the laughing.

I'm glad you guys are moving next week Glenn, because I don't think you and I could ever look each other in the face again....
2 Comments:
Blogger Taz said...
OMG I just spit CokeĀ® all over my puter screen.

HAHAHAHAHAHA that's funnier than hell, TMSL...dammit that rhymes, maybe I should be a rapper.

Blogger Staci said...
Taz, I'm laughing out loud too. Hilarious. OMG.......