The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
And now for something completely different
After doing a bunch of blog browsing thanks to BlogMad, I have come to find that there is an odd phenomenon in the blogging world where people tell things about themselves.

No, not that that part is wierd. The new thing is that folks have things called the "Friday Fifteen" or the "Thursday Thirteen" or something like that.

Apparently what you do is tell things about yourself in list form and I think you're supposed to do this every week.

That made me think about doing the Tuesday two, but since that seems kind of wussy-like, I'll try the Tuesday 12 and see what happens.

1) I shave once a week. I should shave twice a week, but I never feel like it on Thursday.

2) I was once fired by my best friend. And he did it while I was taking a shit.

3) In high school I drove a 76 chevy van that looked kind of like the Starsky and Hutch car. It had wall to wall carpet, a queen sized bed in the back, a CB radio, a moonroof and an 8-track. this was in 1986.

4) I have ridiculously flat feet.

5) I know every zip code in the metro Atlanta area.

6) My wife's nickname is butthead and I started calling her that in high school in 1986.

7) I have been in jail in two states.

8) On a related note, I was arrested and taken into custody by the Auburn Campus PD for stealing my own bike.

9) I have pierced my left ear over 100 times.

10) I can spin any relatively solid item on any finger on my left hand. (Pillows, books, serving trays, plates, cutting boards, etc).

11) I can whistle with any combination of two fingers from my left or right hands including both thumbs at the same time.

12) When I voted in the 1988 presidential election, I was EXTREMELY intoxicated.


There. Now I'm sure there's no way I can do that again next week, but we shall see.
6 Comments:
Blogger Zombie_Flyboy said...
That was awesome.

Blogger TMLSB said...
Thanks. I appreciate that from a HUGE buck owens fan.

Blogger mwgrl5 said...
Very nice...you sound quite interesting compared to most individuals on the web these days!

Blogger NineCats said...
Trying to mess us up by putting 3 in there twice, and skipping 11?

Or trying to see if we really READ your blog?

Blogger Ethel said...
Hey! This is a blatant rip off of my Thursday Thirteen rip off. You could at least link to my Friday Fourteen, you goober. :P

Blogger thordora said...
kick ass. LOVE IT.