The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Blogging is a funny thing
I'm sure that some people read this stuff and say "God!! What is this crap?" while others enjoy it. Okay, I'm assuming the last part, but I figure that if you're still reading this after almost two years, you have to be enjoying it a little.

Anyway, the thing about blogger dot com is that of the gozillion blogs out there, 95% fall into one of four categories:

1) Stupid spamblogs containing brilliant text like C1al1s and V1@g ra and the like. Yawn.
2) Foreign language stuff that sometimes makes me laugh for no reason at all.
3) semi-normal stuff from semi-normal people (I'd put this blog in this category).
4) Crazy as a shit house rat people that learned five seconds of HTML and code their blog like crazy. That means freaky colors, bizarre nostril angled photos and the worst part: The Texting.

I don't enjoy text messaging. At all. Ever. I like to take pictures with my camera phone of my kids or things I find funny and send them to my house, but texting is a pain in the ass (PITA) and sucks (sux).

But these kids do entire blogs in slang and text symbols and stuff and it's just insane. I wish their parents would find this crap so they could get their kids help. Parents, put the computers in the den where you can monitor this stuff. Kids need internet access in their rooms like they need cable tv in their rooms: They don't.

Anyway, I thought I'd hit the magical "next blog" button a few times and post some of the entertaining / crazy / lunatic stuff I find and post it here.

Enjoy.

(And just a p.s. here. Myspace dot com is the devil. Period. Write it down. It's as bad an idea as having cameras on cellphones, as both are nothing more than playtoys for pedophiles).

Here's one by some Scandanavian chick who seems busy.

I'm a romantic and all, but sweet christ is this bad.

Someone actually took the time to do this several times. Bizarre.

While not really offensive visually, this text may cause a myocardial infarction.

Here's a rare lucid blog with actual valuable information in it.

Here's a fine example of crazy, but I'm not sure if it's computer generated or if there's some lunatic behind it.

Here's one that is a tick nutty.

HERE'S ONE NOW!! The crazy teen text chat blog. It's like finding a spotted owl or something, except it's more like finding a possum dead in the road in Georgia, as in not rare at all...

This might have good content, but she's so insistent on changing font sizes that I can't tell...

There's some decent photo content here
, but what's the rest about?

Hmmmm....looks like someone has writer's block.

This one's fun because it looks crazy AND teenager AND foreign!!

I think someone oughta keep an eye on this fellow.

This one's a classic spamblog. It's like watching that Damon Wayons "bum in jail" character from "In Living Color."

Too bad this chick stopped or got distracted. This could have been really entertaining.

This might be the winner
.

Nope. Folks, I give you today's blog random search for craziness winner.
1 Comments:
Blogger TMLSB said...
Sure. Finding the best bargain's a good idea. I was more concerned about the "No longer part of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.......I'm now a card carrying member of the "Extreme Rightwing" part.

To each his own, but I'm not particularly fond of extremisms of any kind.