The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Friday, March 24, 2006
The "Four Things" quiz
Since I get these in some variation or another, I thought I'd finally answer one of them here. Not one question, but one whole quiz. I have only read one of the questions, and it asks me to "name four jobs you've had."

That's a laugh. I think I had four jobs in a week once. If you'd like to read my employment history blog, click here. Which reminds, it might be fun to list why I left each one too. Maybe I'll do that later.

Anyway, here we go:

1) Four jobs that you have had in your life?
IT Professional for WWLITFBT (World Wide Leader In Thin Film Barrier Technology)
Customer Service Representative
Dishwasher
Bouncer and Waiter


2) Four movies that you can watch over and over?
Field Of Dreams
Shawshank Redemption
Office Space
The Anchorman
Days Of Thunder


3) Four places that you have lived in your life?
Anoka, MN
Mission Viejo, CA
Auburn, AL
Various places in Metropolitan Atlanta, GA


4) Four TV shows that you love to watch?
Celebrity Fit Club
Survivor
My Name Is Earl
LOST


5) Four places that you have vacationed?
Sandals Royal Bahamian, Grand Bahama
Sandals Inn, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Some resort in Playa Del Carmen, Cancun, Mexico
Boston, MA


6) Four of your favorite foods?
Ribeye Steaks
Veal Rib Chops
Rack Of Lamb
Baby Back Ribs


7) Four places that you would rather be?
Ireland
Boston
The Bahamas
On the road with my family following NASCAR

If I get any more of these with different questions, I'll either make a new entry or add to this one.

How exciting, eh?