The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Holy crap!! Guess what today is?
Today is the 20th anniversary of my first date with Mrs. TMLSB. It was 1986 (obviously), she had just returned from spring break, and we went in my 1976 Chevy van (I may have to write about that thing later, as it deserves its own blog entry) to Lenox Square to see "Pretty in Pink."

Since then, she's been the best girlfriend, fiancee, wife, mother and partner that I've ever known. I don't know what I am quantifiably, but I know that I would be far far less were it not for her advice, guidance, love and support. I've said it before many times, but she has always made me want to be a better man, husband, father, etc., and that's no small feat.

Here's to the next 20 years being better than the first 20.

I love you.

The management.
4 Comments:
Blogger Ethel said...
Awwww :D

It's sweet you remember that sort of thing. It's like a little "get out of jail free card." Which for you, might actually be a get out of jail card. LOL

Blogger Taz said...
Congrats TMLSB

Mrs. TMLSB must be a saint :o) It's very nice of you to remember dates like that or do you have them set up on your puter date reminder?

LOL @ Ethel

Blogger TMLSB said...
Nice one ethel. Maybe I could be jailed for attempted tiki torch arson.

And taz, she is a saint. Ask ethel. As for the dates, their in my noggin along with all of the metro ATL zip codes. Don't know why, but I've always been able to retain dates and zips. wierd huh? Don't believe me? Ask me the zip of some city in the atl. I won't look. And if there are multiples, I will list them.

Blogger Ethel said...
Their in your noggin? THEIR? I don't even know you any more...
;)