The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Friday, March 31, 2006
I'm a big fat copycat
In an effort to pirate every good idea Ethel's ever had regarding her blog, I will do a Tuesday Twelve (sans snappy graphics) with the same topic she used.

Today's topic is Twelve Things I Like

1) Just about any food cooked on a Big Green Egg, but my personal favorite is the ribeye.

2) Playing about any EA Sports game on my X-Box, especially Tiger Woods 2006, Madden Football 2006 and hopefully soon to be NASCAR 2006.

3) Cold beer. Nearly any kind. But if forced and without taking dietary impact into consideration, I'd choose the Sam Adams line of cold beers.

4) A warm summer afternoon where we race home to race up to the lake and just tool around for a couple of hours in Unk Todd's boat.

5) The Chick-fil-a sandwich.

6) Breyers Chocolate Chip ice cream

7) Zaxby's fried chicken caesar salad

8) My treadmill

9) These great cooking seasonings

10) Our new kitchen knives

11) My racing board

12) Jayski: the home of NASCAR related news