The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
No title
I've been reading the blogs of various folks for entertainment recently, and they've led me to some very entertaining sites, this one being one of them.

Anyway, this was so funny that I had to throw it out here for you, the masses. Enjoy.

BTW, the article is titled "It's fun to stay at the J-A-I-L"

The policeman from the popular 70s/80s disco group The Village People was arrested on Sunday for drug possession and giving false ID to...a policeman! Victor Willis will return to court on April 10.

My favorite part of this story: "The officer did not immediately recognize Willis..." Um, why would he? Why would anybody? He's not that famous. The only way you might recognize him is if he was wearing the cop uniform, and even then he'd have to be dancing.

Another odd part of this story: he was actually arrested last year but vanished before sentencing. Authorities had actually been looking for Willis for months. Hopefully he'll show up this time.