The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Some St. Patrick's Day Pictures
I'm sorry I couldn't get a picture of the 2nd degree burn in my esophogus, so you'll just have to take my word about that. However, here are some shots of a little food and other stuff.


Here's the second batch of beggies i was trying to sear. The first batch were improperly seasoned (as in I forgot to do it), so I threw them in the yard. Sissy the wonderdog found them two days later, ate them, and then presented them to me, in my house, twice, in the form of HUGE piles of vomit. Thanks Sis.


Here's our six pounds of corned beef just simmering away around hour four of seven.


Here's our corned beef when it was done. Two words: DEEEE LISH!!!!



Here's urchin 1.0 enjoying her newfound secret snack: carrots!!


And here's a picture I took of Sophia and myself where she looks nothing like herself and she looks normal sized, which she is most assuredly not.