The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
This is painful to admit
I fear this post will enhance my dorky reputation and have you all think even less of me, but I'll tell you anyway.

This weekend, the wife got a webcam for her office. And after seeing it I decided I had to have one.

That's right. I now have a webcam...

And I freaking love it.

Who do I look at with it?

My wife. Either in her office or while I am working out and she is sitting in our room.

But it's cool. I look at her whilst instant messaging her during the day, and it's great. Sometimes Lauren's there, and sometimes she's just holding Sophia and I like seeing her during the day.

Reading this entry back sounds dorky, but I still don't care. This webcam thing flat out rules and I'm just sorry we didn't get them 5 years ago.
1 Comments:
Blogger Taz said...
After the pics of you in those funky glasses not much could enhance our view of your dorkiness. Glad you're having fun with your webcam.