The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
I'd post this on Sophia's blog
but it's just too damned exciting. Last night our little Fatty Arbuckle ate at 7pm (some of a bottle and a bunch of rice cereal and apple sauce) then slept from 7:30pm until 5:30am. I had also snoozed my alarm, so she also got me up in time to not be late for work.

Then, this morning, she rolled over from her back to her front. Of course, she was pissed after that but the fact is, she's now on her way to some mobility and a tick of independence as it relates to playing on the floor with toys and stuff.

Three cheers for our fat baby:

Hip Hip HOORAY!!
Hip Hip HOORAY!!
Hip Hip HOORAY!!
5 Comments:
Blogger Ethel said...
Congrats, Sophia!!!

Blogger Budgyrl said...
HOORAY!!

Blogger NineCats said...
Excellent Sophia! Next comes crawling...

Blogger Taz said...
WOOOOHOOOOO Sophia!

Blogger TMLSB said...
all I need is mobility. (sigh). Actually, I wish she would get mobile so she could entertain herself a little.

And maybe she could love me enough to take an occasional nap.

TMLSB