The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Saturday, April 29, 2006
It's a special day
Today is the culmination of birth-nukah. That's how I refer to 1.0's nine day extended birthday gala. Anyway, since she didn't wake me up last night at all and it's her special day, we went to Krispy Kreme for breakfast and so 1.0 could show 2.0 how donuts are made.

On the way there, we had a near incident in the car thanks to some Hall county goober that decided "Hey, I need to get two lanes to the left, but there's not room. So I will stop in the middle lane of a five lane road and just sit. Eventually SOMEONE will let me over there."

Or kill you by accident or on purpose.

I narrowly avoided a wreck with my IPDE skills and my driving ability, but on the way by I offered a little honk or two.

From the back seat, 1.0 said "Wow Daddy. You're the bestest honker in the world."

I wish someone told me that every day.