The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Friday, April 28, 2006
The procrastinator is here!!
After literally weeks of trying to get all of the pictures off of my cell phone, I finally finished the job and thought I'd spend some of Friday posting some pictures to keep my family members up to date.

If you don't want to look at pictures today, please feel free to go somewhere else for a while. It won't hurt my feelings.

Here's a picture of Dora and Boots that 1.0 drew from memory yesterday.



Here's one of Lauren and Sophia at Lauren's birthday breakfast at Waffle House on Sunday.



This one is Lauren catching Georgia snow flurry flakes. Well, not really catching them. More like running around with her tongue out and me praying she doesn't fall down and bite the thing clean off.



Here is Lauren on the Chuck E. Cheese one token ride called "around the clock three times at a really slow speed." The only reason it was fun is that every time she got to the top she yelled "HELLO DOWN THERE!!!" When she did that, I had to reply "HELLO UP THERE!!!"



Good times.


And this one should get DFACS called. Well, maybe covering her eyes will protect me. Let it be known that I didn't give 1.0 the idea to do this, nor did anyone else. No one showed her how to do it either. Apparently every kid does this when they pick up bottle tops.



(Maybe Anheuser Busch would like to use her in the first Bud Select commercials!!)