The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Monday, April 17, 2006
Tuesday 12 - current tv shows
For the record, these shows are listed in no particular order other than how I thought of them.

1) LOST - although I usually miss some while I'm working out, it's still great TV.

2) Celebrity Fit Club - The creme de la creme of reality TV.

3) Surreal Life - I don't know why either. This season it's for not much other reason than Tawny Kitaen. Her being crazy only makes me love her more.

4) My Name Is Earl - Possibly one of the best written comedies to hit TV in years.

5) Family Guy - Sure, folks complain it's too raunchy and steals from other shows. Whatever. It kills about anything else that's on now, especially in cartoon form.

6) The Simpsons - To make that show matter for nearly 20 years is amazing.

7) Survivor - The folks that invented reality TV are still the best at it.

8) I Love the (whatever)'s on VH1 - I can watch these shows over and over and laugh my ass off every time. Really. It's great stuff.

9) WebJunk20 - great show about the funny stuff you can find on the internet

10) World Series of Poker (from whatever year) - as long as Lon McKeckern and the other guy (I know it's spelled wrong and I don't care) do it, it's good TV.

11) Penn and Teller's Bullshit on Showtime - Irreverent? Sure. Controversial? Sometimes. But is it well thought out and thought-provoking? Absolutely.

12) The Amazing Race - They lost me during the family series, but now they're back on track and it's just damned entertaining.

Honorable mentions go to anything on cable (pay movie channels) where the opening credits included SSC BN or N (Strong Sexual Content, Brief Nudity or Nudity). Bless you Showtime, Cinemax, and HBO Real Sex.