The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Saturday, April 29, 2006
WTF?
I know it's all the rage nowadays to wear clothes that say things on them. Seeing some hot chick wearing short shorts that say "hottie" across the ass is one thing, and seeing a stadium full of my nephew's female classmates wearing them is quite another. It's especially frightening for the father of two very young girls. I mean, what's next? Nudity?

Anyway, my point here is that on the right person, those shorts or shirts that say things can be cute or funny or downright sexy.

Here's what I just saw at the Krogers. Wanna guess what her shirt said?

Give up?

It said "NAUGHTY" in really big letters. Oh, and she had a really cool tattoo "sleeve" on her right calf.

Pardon me while I sit down for a minute. I've got a woodie.


2 Comments:
Blogger Nuggie99 said...
Did she smoke? Because that would have made put here over the top for me. RRRRR!

Blogger Lauren said...
Hahaha! I love it :)