The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Curiouser still
This morning I called the imaging place in East Jesus and asked if I could get the ultrasound done somewhere closer or sooner or both.

It turns out that they had a place 6 miles from my office with not one but SEVEN open slots this morning. Needless to say, I took the right now appointment and had the ultrasound done.

The first thing that happened was a total stranger (that wasn't bad looking) rubbed that ultrasound goo all over my groin and thighs.

Wait. Maybe she was the janitor. I didn't ask to see ID. Either way, that part was very nice.

She did several scans from the tops of my femoral arteries all the way down to my ankles testing pulse, blood pressure, etc. as she went. The conclusion in picture form is:


She seemed pretty sure of what "the thing" wasn't, but she also spent 30 minutes making that 'I think someone farted' face and not being able to tell what it was.

Anyway, my scans were sent STAT to the radiologist who should be reviewing them now and calling my doctor so we can figure out what to do next, and next could be anything as far as I'm concerned, as long as IT in no way affects me leaving for the beach next Saturday and staying the full ten days.

Of course, if I was told that driving long distances was bad and that my wife should handle that job, THAT would hardly suck at all.

I'll keep you posted when I hear more.

Shalom everybody!!
1 Comments:
Blogger Staci said...
I hope everything turns out okay! Nice usage of photos to demonstrate your facial expressions. And just so you know, I was sitting here trying to do the same facial expressions, including the "I think someone just farted" face.

Why I did that I don't know. It was fun though.

Good luck!