The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Friday, May 26, 2006
Day 7 takes a turn for the worse....
Though it's not the end of the world, and it's not NEARLY as bad as the thought of losing my ring, it appears now that someone stole my iPod out of the car on day one of our vacation. I have checked every piece of luggage and every square inch of the car. I never took thee iPod out of the car after our arrival.

Now, please allow me just one moment to say:

GOD DAMNED MOTHER FUCKING COCKSUCKING BULLSHIT PIECE OF SHIT BASTARD SON OF A BITCH FUCKTARD!!

Now, I'll spend the next month trying to find a good deal online to buy a replacement for my not yet one year old photo iPod.

And to the shitass that stole my iPod, I hope your genitals fall off and that in their place grows an organism that gives you an electric shock every 60 seconds for the rest of your life.

Or that you get hit by a heavy slow moving car.

Then again, maybe it was stolen by someone who will sell it to pay for food and milk for their child(ren) or maybe pay for shoes for some poor relative.

Yeah, I don't think it's that either...
2 Comments:
Blogger Ethel said...
In the words of the great Homer J. "Jay" Simpson:
D'oh!

Blogger Ethel said...
P.S.
And The Dude says, "Shouldn't it be a turn for the WORSE?"

Back to Ethel now: Burn!!!