The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Here's something a little curious
Last week around Tuesday or Wednesday, the wife said "Hey...what's that on your leg?"

I replied "Huh?"

She repeated "What's that on the back of your right leg?"

me: "What thing?"

her: "THAT!"

Well, "THAT" was a bruise on the back of my right knee that resembled my arms after all of the arterial IV's when I was in the hospital. This is what "it" looks like today:




And right about where that white blotchy thing is there's a lump about the size of a grape. I didn't care and said I wasn't worried about it, but then one showed up just like this (but much smaller so far without the grape) on the back of my left leg.

When my mother in law saw it, she immediately said "BLOOD CLOT!!" and said (thru my wife on the cell phone) "Tell him to take aspirin and go to the doctor right now."

I have meant to go to the doctor, but I've been busy and haven't. I'm not worried, but it is a little wierd considering what I've already had done.

So now I am going to my doctor this afternoon. I hope when I'm done that you'll be seeing THIS face:




instead of THIS one:

4 Comments:
Blogger Ethel said...
Dammit. You can't ever catch a break, can you? Good luck!

Blogger NineCats said...
I agree with you Ethel...

Prayers TMLSB, that all will be fine!

Blogger Taz said...
Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way. Good luck.

Blogger Penske said...
Prayers and good vibes dude!