The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
May 30th and back to the old salt lick
I have been off for what seems like a year even though it's only been ten days. Our first family vacation was a HUGE success, complete with retarded touristy t-shirts, post cards, shotglasses, etc.

The weekend after we got home from Hilton Head gave us some good times too. Sunday was an all day watchracingeateggedfoodgetdrunkapalooza that saw my friends Fred and Ethel over at my house for the second consecutive Memorial Day Sunday to watch three races:

The Indy 500
The Grand Prix of Monaco
The Coke 600

And for the second year in a row, Fred got sleepy and left before the 600 was over, which is starting to get annoying. LOL

Also in attendance were our neighbors Stephen and Amanda, who have now been roped in to teaching 1Doh how to swim.

Yesterday was an awesome day of poolside relaxation, cooking a pile of food and staying up WAY too late with company over considering it was a school night for those of us that are lucky enough to have to work at 6am.

Needless to say, I am beyond tired and considering a cup or 47 of our delicious institutional coffee. That should tell you how desperate I am.

Today I will spend the bulk of what little free time I have exchanging some sunglasses, getting bigger kitchen trash bags over at the Berkley and Jensen's, and hopefully uploading all of my vacation pictures to Flickr.com

And don't worry. I'll post a link so you don't miss a minute of my hot topless action. Of me. Topless.

Enjoy and have a great Tuesday everybody.
2 Comments:
Blogger NineCats said...
Sounds like you had a great Sunday! Thought about y'all while we were in Indy. I'm back to work too... ;o)

Blogger Staci said...
Glad the va-kay was a success! Your stories were fabtabulous! As for Fred, what is he a girl? Nah, he just wanted to get home and get Ethel in the sack. Everybody knows it. :-)

I'm headed to the beach in September. Can't wait!