The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Thursday, May 18, 2006
The results of my "Rent My Blog" campaign
I don't know what any of this means really. I may have to talk to Ethel since she seems more willing to do the actual reading required to understand this stuff. Anyway, here's the email I got:

Your campaign to rent your blog space to A Neurotic Closet Bitch is now
complete.

Here are your traffic stats for the last week
550 impressions
247 unique impressions
24 clicks
16 unique clicks

Did ANCB get her money's worth on this? I sure hope so. I'd hate for her to be disappointed in the experience.

Anyway, thanks for renting Neurotic. If you ever want to rent again, let me know!
4 Comments:
Blogger Ethel said...
How many credits did she pay?

Do you get "paid, "paid" or just credits paid?

I still don't understand blog renting.

Blogger Ethel said...
Just credits paid.

Blogger TMLSB said...
20 credits.