The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Thursday, May 04, 2006
That was busy-ness, not business.
I never get tired of looking back and seeing the ridiculous faces 1.0 makes while watching a DVD in the car, especially if we're coming home from somewhere fun. This was taken after soccer AND her birthday party Saturday. I think there was actually a line of drool running down the right side of her chin.

Although it's blurry, this is Michelle. I bet she'd be happy it was blurry as she wasn't thrilled that I took this picture on a Sunday Morning at Krispy Kreme.
See, Michelle kept looking at me and after a while I thought she was trying to hit on me. Subtly. In front of my wife and two kids and her three kids.

But the funny thing is, after asking me about my Auburn hat and if I went to Auburn and when, she finally asked "What's your name?"

I countered with "Your name's Michelle."

She was a friend from the hometown of my freshman year roommate in college. He was from St. Simon's Island, and since only about five or six kids came to Auburn from there and it was a small island town, they all knew each other. That meant that Michelle was about the 4th person I met at Auburn.

She now lives in the town next to mine and is married to a Beta from when we were there. I think his name's Scott Ayers, and I believe he still does a LOT of fundraising and stuff for Auburn. Good people now that I recall.

Anyway, that's what can happen when you go out for doughnuts in the morning. That's why I always comb my hair and I refuse to go get doughnuts in my pajamas. Imagine if she'd had THAT to tell her husband?


Here's a fine book and some crappy tools for $19.95 at Kroger.

This should be a sentence on a sign. It should say: "Buy a Big Green Egg and you won't need this stupid assed book or these poorly constructed tools."


I can't remember if I already posted this one, but this was 2.0's first ex-utero trip to Krispy Kreme. 1.0 enjoyed giving her the tour and "showing" her how the doughnuts were made. I took a few of these: some with 2.0 in a Krispy Kreme hat and a few holding a dozen hot fresh ones. These turned out better.

And here's one of my little chunker muffin starting to hold her own bottle. Imagine how fat she'll end up if she gets to eat whenever SHE chooses instead of whenever we choose?