The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Friday, June 09, 2006
Another one of those get to know you thingies
(I was remiss by not mentioning that I got this from my internets friend Ethel).

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE? Right now I'd say either Hilton Head or outside of Boston.

2. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLES OF CLOTHING? Cargo shorts and t-shirts. Oh, and my smarmy ass Auburn hat.

3. THE LAST CDs YOU BOUGHT? an LA Guns / Cinderella compilation and Big Head Todd and the Monsters Live

4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Between 5am and 5:15am. Not counting the middle of the night feedings and / or ninja visits.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE? The disposal. It's magical.

6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Guitar.

7. FAVORITE COLOR? Blue

8. WHICH VEHICLE DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR, MOTORCYCLE, OR SUV? SUV for sure. (Much to JohnnyBud7's chagrin).

9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE AFTERLIFE? No.

10. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK? The Monster At The End Of This Book (A Grover special).

11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Spring.

12. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? I don't have one, but I have always wanted one. The wife's foot did the talking on that one.

13. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Invisibility. Holy crap would that be awesome.

14. CAN YOU JUGGLE? Yes. I can spin just about anything on any finger too.

15. ONE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? This is like the four people you'd like to have dinner with. I think Ted Williams, Abraham Lincoln, Ben Franklin and Johnny Cash.

16. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? A laptop computer

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY? Friday.

18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Sushi I think.

19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Calla Lily.

20. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL? Ribeye, garlic mashed potatoes, my wife's green beans and an oreo cheesecake for dessert. However, since my surgery, i will only eat two of those things. Unless it's a special occasion.

21. DESCRIBE YOUR PJS. My boxers or a pair of athletic shorts.

22. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BREAKFAST? Then? The Uncle Henry at Cracker Barrel. Now, I like the healthy cracker barrel breakfast of oatmeal w/ brown sugar, a muffin, two scrambled egg beaters with cheese, and a banana.

23. DO YOU LIKE YOUR JOB? I like my job. I love my company. I hate working.

24. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM JOB? Writer.

25. WHAT AGE DO YOU PLAN TO RETIRE? You must be kidding. My second kid can't even sit up yet. I'll retire when I win the lottery.

26. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER? High School. In the gym. She was on yearbook committee and I was taking advanced PE or was a teachers aide or something during that time.

27. SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO THAT YOU HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE. Go to Ireland and Norway.
2 Comments:
Blogger Ethel said...
And where are my props for getting you to do this, dork? :P

Blogger Ethel said...
I was kidding. :P


Mostly. ;)