The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
The attic holds a lot of fun
My mother in law was kind enough to bring over a couple of "accessories" this weekend. They included some ugly-ass cat's eye glasses she had in high school and two wigs.

Here's something I don't understand and I wish someone could enlighten me. Why on earth did women wear wigs in the 60's? They looked about as real as Marv Alberts' hair and felt less so. I mean, these two wigs feel like the hair from an camel's ball bag. (And yes, I have checked).

Anyway, she brought these two wigs over and 1Doh and others immediately started having fun with them.

I hope to have other photos available to me soon, but here are a few of 2Doh enjoying the Mickey Dolenz look:





4 Comments:
Blogger Lauren said...
I tried to leave you a comment the other day, but for some reason Blogger was being dumb. I have a Nikon D50 and I love it! The guy at the store said that the only thing new users would notice is that the D70 takes clearer macro pics and you can make larger poster-size pictures if you choose to do so. I had some pictures blown-up from my D50, and they look absolutely fine, so I am satisfied :)

I feel compelled to tell you that my word verification was "hiwear." I have NEVER had a verif. that almost made sense before.

Blogger TMLSB said...
blogger's been pissing me off enough that I actually registered tmlsb.com and am considering either moving this all to wordpress or making my own page altogether. That may be a big future project however, given my excitement about the d50!!

I thought I saw a d series in one of your photos, but couldn't be sure. I waffled for days about dropping the extra $200 or not, but ultimately my old boss said I made the right call. He bought the d50 before xmas and LOVES it. Plus, I can share lenses with him!! (how dorky does THAT sound?)

Anyway, I setup my "old" pc with a kvm switch so i can use it only for the photo stuff and possibly web design if I go that route. Otherwise, it's off to wordpress and a bunch of flickr hosted photos.

Glad to see you posting again too. Your stuff makes me laugh often.

btw, my word was fmsnlg. That really isn't much of a word. I don't think.

p.s. LOVE the costanza. I may have to add that to the list of prints I need for my office/man room.

Blogger TMLSB said...
And by the way, the photo in which i thought I saw the d50 was your post in april:

http://laurentypo.blogspot.com/2006/04/i-keep-seeing-all-of-these.html

yep. there's my new camera. LOL

btw, it'll be here monday!

Blogger Staci said...
OMG, I am chuckling profusely over 2.0's wig wearing. Priceless! :thumb: