The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Boring Post Alert!!!
I need some advice and / or information from you, my readers.

We have really ratcheted up the number and different types of photos that we take over the last few years, and now I'm at the point where I'd like to take the next step in photography and make the move to an entry level Digital SLR camera.

I spent a decent amount of time taking pictures as a kid and even had a hand-me-down Minolta SRT100 in high school in college.

So anyway, I've been doing a good bit of research and handling of digital SLR cameras, and I've narrowed my choices down to two:

The Nikon D50 and the Nikon D70s.

If any of you have any experience with either of these cameras or know of anyone who does, I'd appreciate any input or information or guidance you can offer me.
2 Comments:
Blogger Steven K. Ramsdell said...
I will be more than happy to hook you up! I am a wedding photographer, and I work with a D70s, and I love it! If I start a daily blog on the topic of d70s reviews, basic operation, whats hot, whats not, and ect, will you help me get ranked as high as you are?
Steve@itmaine.com

Blogger TMLSB said...
sounds awesome! But how high am I ranked? I'm a dope with a blog about nothing. LOL