The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Here's a switch...
Usually these little get to know you quizzes / chain letters are about you, the author. Or would that be me the author?

Either way, today let's try something different. Let's all try to write ten things about our significant other. They don't have to all be good, but it might be beneficial to try to lean towards the positive.

I'll start:

1) She's the funniest person I know. Bar none.

2) She's UBER-protective of her family, and especially of me. If anyone does me wrong in her eyes, there's trouble and she'll be handing said trouble out by the shovel full.

3) She's an excellent driver. You hear about guys all making fun of their wives and other womenfolk's driving, but I would never do that. She's rock solid behind the wheel.

4) She's more forgiving than she probably should be. No need to elaborate there.

5) She's generous to a fault, both with her time and with her money.

6) She is terribly creative. Whether it be a unique father's day gift, invitations to showers or parties for friends, or just crafts at home with 1Doh. She has a seemingly endless supply of ideas.

7) She is supportive and always encourages me if I'm interested in something, no matter how silly it might seem. Take, for example, the construction of our horseshoe pits.

8) I have to throw one bad one in here. She's terrible at loading the dishwasher or a shopping cart, but the dishwasher thing wins. There's no rhyme or reason to it at all. She'll have different sized plates pointing in different directions intermingled with bowls, tupperware and cups everywhere. I mean, who DOESN'T point the plates the same way and sort them by size while also making sure all small salad-like bowls go in the front on top with glasses and cups on the outsides of the top and baby bottles and sippy cups down the middle, saving room over the top of the bottom shelf for big bowls and casserole dishes? Who I ask you?

9) She's a great sports fan. As long as it's not basketball, I can get her to not only watch but be interested in nearly any sport on television. And if we're going to see it in person, she's even more fired up about it.

10) She's a great sister and daughter and aunt and mom and wife and daughter in law and neighbor and friend. Nuff said.