The Adventures of TMLSB
I'm a little bit country and a little bit rock n' roll
Monday, June 05, 2006
I wish I had a penis
I know that title might reflect poorly on me for those that don't know me and worse for those that do, but that sentence was uttered Saturday afternoon by 1Doh.

You see, we had plans for Saturday night. Sort of like a triple date. We were getting together at our neighbor's house with said neighbors and one other couple and each couple's respective children.

The eldest child of all three couples is four years old and were classmates this past year as well as soccer "teammates."

Anyway, a good time was had by all. There was next to no fit having save a couple of mortal wounds and some differing views on what everone should watch on DVD and from where. Further, the kids, as always, got along great.

However, the event that prompted me to write is this one.

Our hosts' next door neighbor lives on a VERY steep hill and, to the stage right side of his driveway, is a very steep grassy area. It turns out that three four-year-olds found that location ideal for some belly sledding.

That's right. Sliding down the hill head-first and heading towards the asphalt that makes up the cul-de-sac. It didn't phase the parents of the year nominees, as we were too busying having cold beers and conversation to really be watching.

That is until little Benjamin (halfway up the hill and facing Dominick who was at the top of the hill), pulled down his pants and underpants, hiked up his shirt and proceeded to paint a pee picture in the grass.

We all laughed. Well, his parents didn't laugh. They sighed and the mom said "See Russ!! I TOLD you he'd do that somewhere besides our yard."

Then, as if told by the Lord on high to retaliate, Dominick turned around, faced the bottom of the hill and proceeded to pee some penis peepee pirrouettes in Benjamin's direction.

At this point, I was so busy being doubled over laughing with Mark's other neighbor that I wasn't listening to the dialog, although I immediately remembered 1Doh saying that she wished she had a penis, and I'm pretty sure I had just witnessed a time where her having her own penis might have been helpful.
1 Comments:
Blogger Ethel said...
Now that's hilarious.